New 3.6L offers more power and torque, with same fuel efficiency for Corry Area drivers
New for 2013
- 3.6L V-6 engine rated at 301 hp (225 kW) and 272 lb.-ft. of torque (369 Nm) with same EPA-rated fuel economy as previous 3.0L V-6
- Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation
- FE2 suspension package (standard with new 3.6L V-6 on LTZ with 18-inch or 19-inch wheels)
- Eight-way power front passenger seat
- Universal home remote
- Rear-seat entertainment system
- Safety package that includes forward collision alert, lane departure warning and rear park assist
- Power convenience package that includes a new eight-way power passenger seat, universal home remote and power-assisted programmable liftgate
- Exterior colors: Champagne Silver Metallic (later availability), Atlantis Metallic and Tungsten Metallic
The Chevrolet Equinox rolls into 2013 with a new, more powerful 3.6L V-6 engine, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation and other features that will help maintain its momentum as one of the industry’s most popular small crossovers.
The 2013 Equinox available at Crotty Chevrolet Buick, offers an optional 3.6L V-6 that will make it the quickest, most powerful iteration yet of Chevrolet’s small SUV. After final testing, engineers confirm the new engine delivers 0-60 mph acceleration in 6.7 seconds.
Straight-line acceleration to 60 in fewer than seven seconds is a great proof point for the 2013 Equinox, but the benefit this engine upgrade has for Corry, Warren, Erie and Jamestown drivers goes much deeper.
“This new 2013 Equinox engine delivers the uncompromised performance drivers want,” said John Crotty, Owner of Crotty Chevrolet Buick. “With the 3.6L engine, they’ll definitely notice improved passing power with fewer downshifts, as well as stronger towing performance.”