New from hood to hitch, the 2014 Silverado 1500 is engineered to be stronger, smarter and more capable than ever before for Corry, Erie, Warren and Jamestown, NY area drivers
Among the hundreds of improvements, large and small, are:
- A trio of all-new EcoTec3 engines, a V-6 and two V-8s
- A stronger, quieter and more comfortable cab
- A refined new interior with features and connectivity tailored to the needs of truck customers
- Revised steering, suspension and brakes for improved ride and handling
- Ingenious solutions for managing cargo in the bed
Base prices for the Silverado 1500 – regular cab, double cab, and crew cab – carry over from 2013. Corry-area buyers of all 2014 Silverado 1500s also will receive a standard scheduled maintenance program for two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Silverado crew cabs with the available 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8 arrived at Chevrolet dealers in May. The manufacturer’s suggested retail prices for crew cabs start at $32,710, including a $995 destination freight charge – the same as the 2013 model.
The crew cab will be joined this summer by a regular cab model and a new double cab Silverado, which replaces the extended cab. Also available this summer will be an all-new EcoTec3 V-6 with the most torque and highest towing rating of any standard V-6.
Coming later in 2013 are an all-new 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8, engineered to raise the bar for premium truck engines, and the High Country, a rugged, luxurious Silverado tailored to the growing market for high-end pickups.